About Me

My photo
16-16. Swishh: I am not who I seems to be. What am I? Swiss: I am not born to be pink. I am born to do much COOLER STUFF. (Y)

Saturday 14 May 2011

Watch it with your ur eyes expanded!

  I was just browsing through somethings about body language, I don't know why, however I manage to watched some AMAZING ANIMALS VIDEOS! Here are some of it :

1.                                                                               Octopus Camouflage 
         
                                       At this point, I go WOW... O.O! This would be a use for me when I'm camping LOL

2.                                                                               Crocodile bites Man's Arm
         
                                                         Ouchhh... So, Mr.Crocodile! How's the servant of the society taste like?

3.                                                                               Christian the Lion 
         
                                                                                      This video never fail to make me cry!

4.                                                                               Gibbon taunts tiger cubs
         
                                                                                                  Hahahaha!! CUTE SIA!!

5.                                                                                Leopard cuddles Baby Baboon
         
                                                                     Cuteness Alert! Cuteness AlerT!! AWWWWW!!

  Anyway! That's all people! (: I think I such continue my research on Humans' Language (: Will share it with you guys another time!! ((: Cheerrss!

-Swishh

No comments:

Post a Comment