About Me

My photo
16-16. Swishh: I am not who I seems to be. What am I? Swiss: I am not born to be pink. I am born to do much COOLER STUFF. (Y)

Sunday 1 May 2011

Mold your positive emotion with these!

The Royal Wedding Just Ended but the Fun never Stop!
  I came across this video which I find it very zany! ( strange in an amusing way )
IT'S SO DAMN CUTE! 
     
I wish that actually happened...;) It's really cool to have such event that touches your heart ;))


And for people who don't know about the Royal Wedding or anything of it, you'll look something like this.

     
I can show you the world!..... I dont wanna see it....... Okay. 


For you people out there who don't know who's NigaHiga
         
Ryan Higa Can Make A Better Veriosn Of Friday In 9 Seconds

Anyway, I'm signing off now.
- Swishh

No comments:

Post a Comment