About Me

My photo
16-16. Swishh: I am not who I seems to be. What am I? Swiss: I am not born to be pink. I am born to do much COOLER STUFF. (Y)

Monday 2 May 2011

Exams for here!


Hey guys! Today is Labour Day! Sooo Happy Labour Day! (: Unfortunately, exams are still here to stay ): Booo!! Really gotta study for exams since I haven't been doing it for the weekends! >< Anyway, here's photos for you guys to enjoy before exams! (:  

22 Funny Exam Answers



Naughty duck...

Oh, there it was!




That should work on a Catholic school.


And that should work on an all-male school.

How cool it would be if your mom were a pole dancer?

Very logical!

lol. nice elephant



I love the last one and to be honest, don’t get most of the other ones. Maybe if you do, you can tell me.


I would have given Peter some points on that...





There goes a sympathetic teacher.
hey, at least he/she’ll pass his english exam when he/she has to describe things…

Awesome comment!

HAHAHA!




Funny.

thats all for now. Hoped you enjoyed! (:
  - Swishh

No comments:

Post a Comment