About Me

My photo
16-16. Swishh: I am not who I seems to be. What am I? Swiss: I am not born to be pink. I am born to do much COOLER STUFF. (Y)

Saturday 30 April 2011

Movies!!

    Here are the list of movies that I DIE DIE must watch:
  1. Never Back Down 2   
  2. Piranha 3D
  3. Rise of the planet of the apes
  4. Johnny English 2 Reborn
  5. Something borrowed                                                                          

1)
                                              Can you believe it!? Never Back Down 2 is coming back!! Can't find trailer ): Sawwie guys!!
                                       It's juz the most awesome movie I had ever seen in my whole life! Continue to rock on \m/ 
                                                          If you don't know what is it. Watch Never Back Down (: 
  

2)                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                
                                                           PIRANHA 3D
     
                                                                                                                    I wish a certain someone hadn't died... you'll see...
3)
                                                     RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
     
                                                                         1:17 Hide ya kids hide ya wife and hide ur husband coz dis apes raping errbody out heree
4)
                                                   Johnny English 2 Reborn        
     
                                                                                                                                           God I can't wait for this
5)
                                                   Something Borrowed    
     
                                                                                                                                 Gosh I wonder how it will end!


                                                                Anyway! Exams are still here sooo I gotta go study now! Ciiao!!
                                                                             P.S. I'M SWISHH! ((: The older twin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment